Friday, January 25, 2013

What a Difference a (Half) Year Makes!!!



I always swore that, when I had children, I would never be one of those parents who constantly posted pictures of their babies and geared every conversation toward burps, giggles, and rolling over in some way...until I had a baby of my own! I can't get enough of my little munchkin, and watching the world through her eyes gives me a whole new perspective on life! With that being said, please allow me this opportunity to obnoxiously post some pics of my little sweet pea. I don't know where these last 6 months have gone, but what a ride it has been! Love you, Claire Bear!!!












2 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin sweet and cute!
    We love you, Claire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves you, too! Bunches (she told me)!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!