Monday, February 13, 2012

Handmade Bibs and Burp Cloths

Owl print burp cloth and bib set

Bird cage and bird burp cloth and bib set

Pastel animal print burp cloth and bib set


Back view of burp cloth (fleece) and bib (terry cloth)

For the past five months, it has taken everything out of me to simply get out of bed, much less get any housework or hobby-related stuff done. With that being said, my crafting time has really taken a hit over the course of this pregnancy. Never fear...the nesting phase is FINALLY upon us (or at least that's what I'm calling my productivity level this weekend)!!! I found really simple and adorable patterns for burp cloths and bibs online, along with adorable cotton prints on sale at Joann Fabrics and went to TOWN! Here are the instructions and patterns used for each of the items. Stay tuned, as I have recently discovered some Steelers fabric and black fleece I had on hand, so you can guess what the next burp cloth and bib set will look like!

Velcro Baby Bib (this pattern allowed for the possibility of a pocket, but I decided not to include it in my creations)




Easy Burp Cloth

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute. I have to admit that I love the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a bit of an owl obsession at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!