Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift Jars

Valentine jars for each of my classroom assistants


A view of one of the jars


Here are the Valentine gifts I made for my fabulous teaching staff! I simply used glass, airtight containers I bought at a dollar store and filled them with cute, Valentine-y stuff (Valentine socks, lipstick pens, candy necklaces, chocolates, etc.). I then hot glued artificial roses and leaves (also purchased at a local dollar store) to the tops of the glass containers and added glittery letter stickers (bought at...you guessed it! Dollar stores rock!) to spell out each of their names on the front of the containers.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


A view from the top of a jar

Another glance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!