Thursday, April 5, 2012

Upcycled Flip Flops


Former floral flips flops turned turquoise-embellished flip flops
Due to a last summer doggie snafu (i.e.-I allowed my pup to be in the same room as my adorable and formerly floral flip flops; fifteen minutes later, the attached flowers were no more), I was given the opportunity to upcycle a pair of flip flops into a "new" pair for this summer.


Original flip flops
 
The culprit-She's lucky she's cute!
Using a craft epoxy, I glued turquoise beads I had in my collection on the fronts of the flip flops (where the cute flowers used to reside) in a simple pattern. After they had completely dried (overnight), they were as good as new!


Upcycled flip flops

1 comment:

  1. Awww....Reese.....gotta stop doing things like that!!! I love the up-cycled flip flops!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!