Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fourth of July Funsies

I have been busily (is that an actual word?) preparing my baby girl's 1st birthday party, which has been so much fun; however, it has left me no time to complete any Fourth of July-related goodies. Fortunately for me, I can craft vicariously through others with these spectacular ideas, courtesy of Lil Luna, How Does She, and Tatertots and Jello blogs, who featured their fave 4th ideas and treats, created by a plethora of amazing creators






Fourth of July Desserts, courtesy of Lil Luna


Fourth of July Decor, courtesy of Lil Luna


Firecracker Treat Holders, courtesy of How Does She


Fourth of July Recipes and Decor, courtesy of Tatertots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!