Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Twins!!!


Today is my 32nd birthday and, as my birthday wish, I would love it if you all would simply allow me a brief opportunity to get a little mushy. You see, I have the incredible honor of sharing my birthday with my sweet, baby girl, who turned a year old today. How amazing is that?!?! On to the mushification...Claire has brought my husband and I more joy that we could ever imagine, and we are completely in awe of every accomplishment she has made in the 365 days that she has been ours! I am so humbled and honored that God chose me to be her mother and am astounded by the amount of love I feel every time she grabs my finger or flashes me a beautiful, four-toothed smile. Happy 1st Birthday, Claire Alexandra Eyer!!! I love you to the moon and back (and forth, and back, and forth...)!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!