Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beaver baby bunting


My awesome Aunt Patty strikes again! Her oldest daughter, Kristin just had her first baby, a sweet little boy named Kore, which makes her a grandma!!! Being the knitting extraordinaire that she is, she made him the cutest sleepsack and hat combo to look like an itty bitty Beaver! Note: For those of you who don't know, my maiden name is "Beaver," as is my cousin's maiden name; hence, the hat/sleepsack combo. My favorite part of it is, by far, the giant, brown tail! Sweetest little buck-toothed rodent I ever did see!!!










1 comment:

  1. Kore is precious and that sleep sack ADORABLE!!! Congrats again to Patty on becoming a first time grandma!!! There's just nothing like it!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!