Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quiet Book

Due to my overabundance of felt and love for quiet books (not to mention, quiet!), I decided it was time Claire got her very own quiet book. While she's only one and can only seem to manipulate the pieces into her mouth (she is heavily supervised when using this book, by the way, so not to worry!"), I know it will come in handy for many of the activities where her noisy, rolly, crazy days just aren't acceptable!


Front and inside cover complete with giant pocket to store all the pieces.

Page 1-gumball machine with felt gumballs; Page 2-flower and petals

Page 3-Ice cream cone and scoops; Page 4-Animal beads on ribbon to practice counting and fine motor skills

Page 5-Tree with multi-colored leaves; Page 6-fish tank with felt fishies to practice color recognition



4 comments:

  1. Too stinkin' cute! I love all the ideas yo included in the book...Claire is one lucky gal!
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally thought I replied to this message, but it looks as though I didn't, afterall! Sorry! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for checking out the blog!

      Delete
  2. Love these! Making a quiet book has been on my to-do list for quite awhile, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, Sherri! They take a bit of time to
      make, but they are lifesavers in church and at doctors' offices! Time well spent in my book!!!

      Delete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!