Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Bag (template included)


Last Easter, I posted these adorable bunny bags and thought I would revamp them a little and post them again this year! The best news? I have made it even simpler by creating a printable (includes ears, nose, and four paws) that you can simply print and cut out and then adhere to the bag! Doesn't get any simpler than that, and its perfect for a last minute, Easter craft!

Materials:

-scissors
-white paper bag
-double-sided tape
-black permanent marker

1. Print out bunny template.
2. Cut out bunny ears, nose, and feet (I cut out the black lines, as I don't like the overall look with them)

3. Using double-sided tape, adhere the ear, feet, and nose pieces to the bag. Adhere google eyes and draw on a mouth, teeth, and whiskers with a black, permanent marker to complete!
Hope you've enjoyed all my bunny-inspired crafts and that you have a wonderful, Easter holiday filled with family, fun and lots of CHOCOLATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!