Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Union Jack Duck Tape Funsies

Have you ever taken the time in a craft store (or Wal-Mart and Target, for that matter) to just look at ALL of the Duck tape options out there! Its crazy!!! Zebra print, tiger print, mustaches, pickles, Minions...you name it, Duck brand has made it! Unbelievable! On my most recent (of MANY) trip to the craft store, I came across Union Jack Duck tape!!! Be still my British heart! In the next aisle over, I discovered chipboard, stand up letters. Kismet! I knew my British grandparents (whose last name starts with "D") had to have a Union Jack letter D to adorn their American household! Here's how its done...

Materials:

-Chipboard letter ("D," in my case)
-Union Jack Duck tape
-scissors
Instructions:

1. Begin by covering the edges of the letter, folding the excess onto the front of the letter
2. Cover the inside of the letter with tape
3. Cover the remaining space on the front of the letter

In case you're not counting, that's 3 steps! That's all it takes, folks! The options are limitless and add tons of flare to mantels, walls, and wherever your little heart desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!