Thursday, December 15, 2011

How To: Family Keys Holder


Here is another cute and easy idea for a personalized gift:

Materials:
-unfinished, plaque with hangers
-black, acrylic paint
-silver paint marker
-acrylic sealer

Steps:

1. Cover the hangers with tape to avoid getting paint on them

2. Using a foam, paint brush, paint at least two coats of black, acrylic paint onto the unfinished wood

3. Use the silver paint marker to label each key hook (in my case, I labeled three of the four with the names of the people in my brother's family; Camdyn is only one, so I also added some "keys" for her to use for the next fifteen years! And the other key hook could've been labeled "guest," but I figured I would save a spot for their next child, whenever he or she comes along).

4. Spray two coats of acrylic sealer over the entire plaque and let dry.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!