Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Oh, Tooooodles!!!!!

I have had so many requests and questions about the Toodles pillows I have made in the past and have felt terrible turning people away, because I simply did not have the time to cut out and hand stitch all of the pieces it would involve. Well...I do believe I have found a solution that allows customers to enjoy a handmade, sturdy, Toodles pillow without costing me tons of time and potential sanity. Using a design program on my computer, I printed a design similar to the Toodles we all know and love onto quality, transfer paper and ironed the pattern onto the fabric. The pillow is machine sewn and made of felt fabric. If you are interested in this item or know someone that might be, please check out my Etsy shop HERE to purchase!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!