Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Scrabble Tile Ring-Super Easy Tutorial


Confessions of a Craft-A-Holic...

Have you ever looked through your craft stockpile and discovered items you don't even remember purchasing?

Just me???

 In my last scavenge of craft materials, I came across a bag of about 10 ring blanks that I do NOT recall purchasing, but have NO complaints about finding. I immediately started playing around with things I could adhere to the bases...and that is how the Scrabble tile ring came to be.

 Here is the easiest tutorial I will probably ever share:

Materials:

-Scrabble tile (letter of your choice-I chose "S" for Shannon)
-craft epoxy (I used E9000)
-ring base

Instructions:

1. Adhere a small drop of epoxy onto the center of the ring base
2. Place the Scrabble tile on the epoxy and let dry.

That's all, folks!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!