Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sock Valentines

Who says adults shouldn't get to give and receive valentines each year? Not me! Here's a Valentine idea for those of you who will never grow up (and hopefully have the same goofy sense of humor I do...)! Oh, and I should also mention that the label to go along with these valentines is available RIGHT HERE  Instructions below...

Materials:

-socks
-cellophane bag (I bought a pack of 20 for $1 at my local dollar store!)
-scissors
-cardstock
-printer
-stapler/staples

Instructions:

1. Place socks into cellophane bag. Trim off about 2" from the top of the bag.
2. Print out "My Life Would Sock Without You" design onto cardstock.
3. Cut out designs and fold in half
4. Place folded cardstock over the top of the bag and staple in place.
Here's to never growing up!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day from Hoyby Crafts!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! Just wanted to let you know your project was featured at Link'n Blogs. Thanks for linking up! :)
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/02/linkn-blogs-12.html

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! That's awesome!!! Thanks so much, Daniela!

      Delete
  2. very cute idea! Hi I'm stopping by from linkin blogs party!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!