Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wedding Round-Up


This summer is definitely turning out to be the summer of weddings! We've got currently got four going on this summer, 2 of which are here in Pittsburgh and the other two in my hometown of Chambersburg, PA. I am honored to be a bridesmaid in one of our two weddings in July and my hubby will be a groomsman in a wedding in August. Our wedding season. kicks off this Saturday with my sweet cousin Katelyn's wedding. In honor of her wedding, the millions of weddings taking place this summer and finding true love and celebrating it with those you love the most, I've put together a round-up of all things wedding! Enjoy!

Favors
Photography


Decòr

Flowers


Programs and Place cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!