Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bib Necklaces


This type of necklace throws a fashionable and cute spin on a typical piece of jewelry. Using a sheet of blue felt, I cut out the bib shape based on necklaces I had seen before (although I am including a cool template that could easily be used). I then glued the end of a piece of 9” gray ribbon to each side of the bib so that the necklace could be tied to wear. Using silver, fabric rosettes I had previously made, I placed the largest rosette in the middle of the bib, the medium sized rosettes on each side of that and the smaller rosettes by edges of the bib. I then embellished the remaining sections of the bib with gray, glass pearls and placed a gray pearl in the middle of each rosette. Now to find the perfect outfit to compliment this necklace!
Here is a template you can use to create an adorable bib necklace for yourself!

 

1 comment:

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!