Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Super Simple Mustache Pacifier

My sister modeling her future baby boy's mustachifier
Since I seem to be in the midst of a pacifier obsession, I might as well use this project as my next blog post! I simply cut a mustache shape out of hardened black felt and used a glue gun to attach it to the front of a pacifier. Do I think my future nephew will use this binky for its actual purpose on a regular basis? Probably not! Do I think he will look super FLY when he does use it? ABSOLUTELY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I vote regular basis....best styled baby ever with Aunt Shannon on his side!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...the thing I had to type to post the last comment was croki....almost like Crikey!!!! The British blood runs through me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!