Sunday, February 2, 2014

"You're the Tops" Spinning Top Valentine

Here is yet another non-candy, valentine for your child to pass out. In fact, I will be passing these out to my amazing students, who can't enough of these super shiny, uber-fast tops! Oh, and did I mention the printable can be downloaded RIGHT HERE? Doesn't get any easier than that, folks! Enjoy!
Materials:

-shiny tops (sold at my local dollar store 6 for $1...Whoop!)
-cellophane bags
-cardstock
-scissors
-stapler/staples
Instructions:

1. Cut about 3" off of the top of the cellophane bag and place a top inside

2. Print out "You're Tops" design on cardstock
3. Cut off excess card stock and fold in half
4. Place folded cardstock at the top of the cellophane bag and staple in place

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!