Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lego Ring

In celebration of The Lego movie, in theatres now, I thought I would put together a cute and simple, Lego-inspired craft. In looking through my small, Lego collection, I discovered the coolest-looking. Lego guy I have ever seen! This guy's awesomeness is three-fold, really. 1. He wears a monacle, 2. His mustache is bigger than the rest of his face, and 3. Two words...Peg! Leg! As soon as I saw him, I knew I needed to use him.

Using a strong epoxy (in my case, 9001), I placed a small amount of glue onto a ring base and glued the back of the Lego man to the base.
The ring will need about 24 hours to dry completely, but that is all you need to do! A perfect accessory for the movie and for funsies whenever you feel like it!



1 comment:

  1. How cool! Thank you for sharing this with Show Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!