Wednesday, March 26, 2014

$1 Elmo Bucket (template included!)

The time has finally come...my child is officially on the Elmo bandwagon! Don't get me wrong, we still love Disney Junior and all of the characters that come with it, but after a few times watching that furry, red monster on tv and one Ipad app later, Claire is now one of so many millions of children who simply can't get enough of Sesame Street's cutest resident! When I discovered this cute red bucket at the Dollar Tree, it took me just seconds to figure out exactly what I would use it for!
Using felt scraps and a low-temp glue gun, I cut out eyes, a nose and mouth and adhered them to the bucket. I am including a printable template for those of you who would like to make an Elmo bucket of your very own! 
Once the bucket was hers, Claire has used it for everything imaginable...storing crayons and coloring books, a hat for herself and the dog (who was not a fan), a chair, a boat...you name it, she's done it! Stay tuned in the upcoming months for other Elmo-themed crafts, as it will be our 2nd birthday party theme!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!