Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Faux Fascinators in Honor of the Royal Wedding


The wedding "guests"-Julie, Alison, me, and Jen

Ok, so the royal wedding was months ago, and I’m a little late in posting this, but I figured the royals were hyped up enough in April that they needed a refresher in July! The night before Will and Kate’s big day, my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and nieces got together for some pre-wedding festivities not limited to making our very own fascinators using tulle, flowers, feathers, sequins, butterflies, bird, pipe cleaners, a glue gun, and anything else I could grab from my craft supplies or the Dollar Tree. I think the final projects gave the fascinators worn at Westminster Abbey a run for their money, don’t you??? 

My niece, Adrienne and I showing off our head gear




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!