Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last Name Letter Frames


In case the letters in the frames aren’t clear, they spell “EYER” aka-my last name. I found this idea on another crafter’s blog, in which the letters “E,” “A,” and “T” were placed in frames and hung from a dowel rod in the kitchen. While this was one of the most adorable and charming ideas I have seen in a long time, my kitchen was already filled with décor and no room to spare, so I decided to put a spin on it in order to  dress up my empty walls instead. Using Google Images, I found some cool-looking versions of each of the letters of my last name. After copying and pasting these letters into a Word document, I resized them to fit the four 4x 6 frames I purchased at a dollar store and placed them vertically on our wall next to our wedding photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!