Friday, March 22, 2013

Fabric Bow Ties

It feels as though this project was completed ages ago, as it was one of my "crafts to complete before baby" way back in June for my nephew Royce's first birthday, which just happened this past weekend (and allow me a minute to just brag that he is the sweetest, most adorable one year old EVER)! Pics from his "mustache bash" party to come! Anywho, here is the first of two projects for my sweet little nephy! Happy birthday, Roycey! We love you!!!!!

I found the BEST tutorial on creating simple, fabric bow ties.  Here are pics of some I made myself, along with the link containing the directions:


Sock monkey bow ties for my nephew and his daddy (if he can be convinced to wear one!) Stay tuned for the matching vest!

Use a clip-on earring clip to attach the bow tie to any shirt...Genius!


Another pair of fabulous bow ties


9 comments:

  1. Dayuuuuuuummm!! My men will be looking fly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! They are so simple to make, and the fabric is from Hobby Lobby if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like the sock monkey ties! Adorable!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! As soon as I laid eyes on the sock monkey fabric, I knew I had to have it!

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness! So, so cute! Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursdays.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for being such a fabulous hostess. Denyse!!!

      Delete
  5. Your bow ties are adorably cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this cute project on Throwback Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Paula!!! I love your parties! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!