Friday, March 22, 2013

Beaver Cupcakes


For those of you who don't know me, allow me to give you a little background info. My married name is "Shannon Eyer," but my maiden name was "Shannon Beaver!" That's right, I shared my last name with a large rodent with buckteeth, a giant tail, and a hoarding problem! While this sounds far from glamorous, I actually love and am extremely proud of my maiden name, and you can probably guess what my favorite animal has been from a very early age. As a result, I am always looking for beaver-themed craft ideas and items! Here is an adorable idea I found, courtesy of the blog Pie With Sparkles. >Using chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing, Nutter Butters, brown and red M&M's, Chiclets, candy eyes, and a black, food coloring marker, these bad boys add adorability to any partay!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, sissybabes!!!!
    I love these!!!!!!!!
    We have to make these for a family event....Kellen's HUGE birthday bash we HAVE to throw him sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!