Friday, March 29, 2013

Get out your wallets! Awesome website ahead!!!

Thanks to my S-I-L Julie, I have been introduced to an awesome website that focuses on personalized gifts. Since being introduced about three months ago, I have used the site to purchase two wedding gifts, a godmother gift, a godfather gift, a First Communion gift, and this adorable Easter basket for Claire. Wook at da toot widdle name stitched onto the bunny's eaw!!!


I am so excited to have been introduced to this site, and it is certainly making my life so much easier when it comes to buying for family and friends. They also always have some sort of promotional sale going on where you can take a decent percentage off of the total, and if you participate in the MyPoints program, this site it supported by it, as well! Here are two pictures of the super cute photo album Claire got for Christmas, which, I might add, she is OBSESSED with!


1 comment:

  1. I love that photo album!!!!
    And Claire's name in the bunny's ear....I DIE!!
    Digging the new digs, sissybabes!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!