Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ribbon Hair Clip Hanging Organizer

Recently, I’ve been making a ton of hair accessories, both for friends and family members, as well as for sale. The problem I found was finding a way to store all of them without them getting smooshed, torn, or lost. As a result, here is what I came up with.


Using hot glue, glue the top edge of a thick ribbon (I used 1 ½”-2” wide ribbon with or without wire, you determine the length) to the back of a wood shape (craft stores sell them in all varieties-for this one, I used a lion). I then used about four inches of ribbon (any thin ribbon will work) and glued it to the top of the wooden shape to create a loop for hanging on a nail, closet door knob, etc. THE END!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!