Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How To: Pacifier Clip



Anyone who has children (or babysits, or has ever even held a baby for more than 1 minute) knows the amount of sheer terror that is evoked when a baby begins to cry and there is no pacifier in sight! With that being said, I found an awesome set of directions for ribbon pacifier clips that I used to make MANY clips for all of the babies in my life. These are really easy projects to create and very inexpensive! Most importantly, they put an end to the lost binky debauchery that has plagued families for centuries. Ok, that might be a little dramatic, but they definitely help!!!
Here is the website (also includes instructions for a matching burp cloth, which I have not yet tried but looks awesome!):

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and getting your ideas, so bring 'em on!!!